Thursday, March 29, 2018

No. 33 Typewritier of the Day: Triumph Perfect

No 33 - TOTD: Triumph Perfect

Not in the best of condition when I got this machine, I would have normally cycled it out of m collection except for the fact that is hase a script font and it was a time capsule containing the original paper work, manuals, brushes and even the receipt.  I can't read the date on the receipt but I am assuming it is from the sixties.  The Owner bought the typewriter from a US Navy PX, for $89.  It needs a lot of bumpers for the case - something I will work on but it is a real treasure.

Here is a picture:


Enjoy.

J

No comments:

The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease

  The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease https://www.zerohedge.com/political/net-zero-cure-far-worse-disease We are now going to fa...