Monday, March 19, 2018

No. 25 Typewriter of the Day - Hermes Rocket

No. 25 TOTD - Super Clean Hermes Rocket

I don't need to go over all the reasons I love these machines but I have bought a few, to say the least, looking for a perfect specimen.  The perfect models are time capsules, bought, used a little and then put away for years.  It's not that I don't mind the character of a machine that banged out thousands of words and you can see the marks of the writers labours, I like those as well but my quest was for a perfect machine from the past.  This is one of them, only a couple of dings but otherwise perfect.  Enjoy the picture.


No comments:

The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease

  The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease https://www.zerohedge.com/political/net-zero-cure-far-worse-disease We are now going to fa...