No 26 - TOTD: Facit TP1
When something is so good it has to be collected. I always used to bid on any facit typewriter I could find. (I have since stopped due to an overwhelming collection that needs to be culled.) As I have said earlier the TP1 was designed by, Prince Sigvard Bernadotte. These are beautiful machines and this one is a keeper, Clean overhauled and ready for me to use.
Enjoy!
J
Just the Facts is a discussion of current world events from the point of view of someone who lives on the fringe of polite society, just plain old oil field trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark Carney - the new boss same as the old boss.
The Liberal Party has decided to replace their failed leader with their new choice. Mark Carney, Trudeau's former economic adviser and...
-
Climate change: Could melting Antarctic ice actually help to combat it? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) : 'via Blog t...
-
Ottawa may have no choice but to repatriate, prosecute captured Canadian ISIL members: experts | National Post : 'via Blog this' ...
-
UK Govt’s Climate Cheerleader Won’t Get An Electric Car: Too Long To Charge https://climatechangedispatch.com/uk-govts-climate-cheerleader...

No comments:
Post a Comment