Monday, March 12, 2018

No.22 - Typewriter of the Day: Royal Quiet Deluxe

N0.22 - TOTD: Royal Quiet Deluxe

My very first experience with a typewriter was with my Mother's QDL.  She was a terrific typist, and used the skill all her career either typing or teaching typing.  I don't know how fast she could type but it was a lot faster then I type.  She doesn't like to brag (at 94) so she won't tell me.  Sadly, I lost her original machine when the shop fixing it went out of business.  Apparently, they just dumped everything in the tip and that was it.  I found this machine to have a touchstone, it works surprisingly well.  Here is your typewriter of the day


No comments:

Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19

  Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19 – NOT ONE PERSON Came Forward and Spoke the ...