Sunday, February 18, 2018

Typewriter of the Day: Olivetti 22

TOTD: Olivetti 22

 On day a while back, I was looking at some info on Johnny Carson, in the course of this I saw his personal typewriter, an Olivetti 22 with a tan case.  Johnny Carson was always an interesting person for me, his talk show, the fact that he was an amatuer magician and the fact that he was an avid astronomer.  He also used an Olivetti 22 typewriter.  Later I was on eBay and found that the Seattle Good Will had exactly the same typewriter for sale.  I had to buy it and add it to my collection.  The Seattle Good Will is always a great source of machines, they have a lot and they pack them well.  Here is the typewriter of the day, the Olivetti 22 in Pica pitch.



Enjoy,

J

No comments:

The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease

  The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease https://www.zerohedge.com/political/net-zero-cure-far-worse-disease We are now going to fa...