Monday, February 26, 2018

No 13: Typewriter of the Day - Remington Letter-Riter DeLuxe

TOTD No. 13 - Remington Letter-Riter Deluxe

I love these Remingtons, They sold millions of them over the years and the used market gives them very little value.  That is nice for me, I picked up several of them at very low prices and at the same time very well preserved.  The machines are robust to say the least and cases are very well made.  The Letter-Riter has been on the shelf for a while and could do with an overhaul and a new ribbon.  I probably will not get around to it in my lifetime but regardless I like having this machine.  Letter-Riters are a smaller and lighter version of the ubiquitous Quiet-Riter the flagship machine.  They lack the magic margin/tab system but at the same time won't pull your arm out carrying them.  Here is a picture:

No comments:

The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease

  The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease https://www.zerohedge.com/political/net-zero-cure-far-worse-disease We are now going to fa...