Report: Trump Jumped Out of Limo to Stop Mugging in 1991:
'via Blog this'
A "for the Record" moment.
J
Just the Facts is a discussion of current world events from the point of view of someone who lives on the fringe of polite society, just plain old oil field trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark Carney - the new boss same as the old boss.
The Liberal Party has decided to replace their failed leader with their new choice. Mark Carney, Trudeau's former economic adviser and...
-
Climate change: Could melting Antarctic ice actually help to combat it? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) : 'via Blog t...
-
Ottawa may have no choice but to repatriate, prosecute captured Canadian ISIL members: experts | National Post : 'via Blog this' ...
-
UK Govt’s Climate Cheerleader Won’t Get An Electric Car: Too Long To Charge https://climatechangedispatch.com/uk-govts-climate-cheerleader...
1 comment:
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you
can be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and
will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your
great job, have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment