TOTD: Hermes 3000, Second Series
I am a total fan of Hermes typewriters. I am back in Calgary and this machine is one of my work typewriters here in my office. As a Landman I hauled my first Hermes all around the priaires buying P&NG mineral leases. I always loved the touch, the quality of the machine and reliability.
I liked the fact that Sam Shepard used this model of Hermes for his work. You can see it in the movie California typewriter.
J
Just the Facts is a discussion of current world events from the point of view of someone who lives on the fringe of polite society, just plain old oil field trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark Carney - the new boss same as the old boss.
The Liberal Party has decided to replace their failed leader with their new choice. Mark Carney, Trudeau's former economic adviser and...
-
Climate change: Could melting Antarctic ice actually help to combat it? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) : 'via Blog t...
-
Ottawa may have no choice but to repatriate, prosecute captured Canadian ISIL members: experts | National Post : 'via Blog this' ...
-
UK Govt’s Climate Cheerleader Won’t Get An Electric Car: Too Long To Charge https://climatechangedispatch.com/uk-govts-climate-cheerleader...

No comments:
Post a Comment