Thursday, February 22, 2018

No 9 Typewriter of the Day: Facit TP2

TOTD:  My Facit TP2

Eutac, the gentleman who repairs all of my typewriters now and the last tech in Calgary that repairs typewriters was a Facit tech when he was younger.  He was the deciding force in turning me onto the Facit machines.  This typewriter I keep at my desk in Calgary and use when I need some creative juice.  I understand how he would like them, the machines are all metal, made of Swedish steel.  the carriage slides on a ball bearings riding on a Steel shaft rather then rails which makes it very smooth and very strong.  the touch is excellent and snappy so it suits my liking.  Enjoy the picture.


No comments:

The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease

  The Net Zero Cure Is Far Worse Than The Disease https://www.zerohedge.com/political/net-zero-cure-far-worse-disease We are now going to fa...