Monday, August 23, 2021

Monsters: Citing Tyrannical Covid Restrictions, Australian Government Officials Shoot and Kill Rescue Dogs

 

Monsters: Citing Tyrannical Covid Restrictions, Australian Government Officials Shoot and Kill Rescue Dogs That Were Set to Be Picked Up By Animal Shelter





I love dogs, I share my life with a dog and have done for decades.  Dog cruelty offends me so deeply.  I see violence against dogs let's you see the real tone and tenor of a people and I must say watching things unfold in Australia disgust me.  I thought we were beyond all the totalitarian bull@hit of Nazi Germany and the USSR I guess I am wrong.

J

No comments:

Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19

  Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19 – NOT ONE PERSON Came Forward and Spoke the ...