Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Gingrich Slams Megyn Kelly for Treatment of Trump - 'You Are Fascinated With Sex and You Don't Care About Public Policy' - Breitbart

Gingrich Slams Megyn Kelly for Treatment of Trump - 'You Are Fascinated With Sex and You Don't Care About Public Policy' - Breitbart:



'via Blog this'



HI:



Last night I heard Megyn Kelly on Fox News in my car.  I missed this interview because I had already turned her off she was so out of control.  I am getting really tired about hearing or seeing news commentators like Megyn, Anderson or Don arguing, talking down and over-speaking  with their interviewees.  Unbelievable behavior and not worthy of anyone's attention.



J

No comments:

Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19

  Sen. Rand Paul: 15 Federal Agencies Knew in 2018 that Wuhan Lab Was Trying to Create COVID 19 – NOT ONE PERSON Came Forward and Spoke the ...